Light-O-Rama Forums

New LOR II Sequence

Steve Ott

I posted a sequence for Christmas with A Capital C at lightoramasequences.com. Take a look, download it, play with it, and make it your own! Let me know what you think of it. It is a LOR II sequence.

Steve Ott

Steve,

When I heard that song on youtube recentely. I decided that it had to be in our display. I consider myself rythmically challenged. I can see that your beat is right on.

This past year I had 138 channels in my display. I do plan on adapting your sequence to my display. Thank you very very much for offering.

Next year we are taking the jump to synchronized. The last 2 years we have primarily just been animated.

Chuck Moore

Thanks for your comments guys. This is the very first song that I sequenced. This will be my first year doing a display like this, so I am a newbie.

Chuck, like you, when I heard that song I knew it had to be included. Hopefully in a lot more displays!

Steven, no I did not use the Beat Wizard. I set the timing at .10 and it worked out. As I mentioned I am a newbie, and so I am learning the software as I go along and there is alot to learn.

Steve,

Another song that I have heard that I want to use in the display is "It's all about the Cross"also on the Snow CD. My wife has already built a cross to attach to the trunk of my mega tree. Although this song may not truely be Christmas, it does relate the true meaning of the Christian faith.

Again, thank you for sharing.

Chuck

Steve,

Thanks for sharing.

I had already downloaded that song from amazon music ... so now, I'm one step closing to getting it customized!

I'm also a newbie in 2008 -- insanely planning on 64 channels but no mega tree or arches.

Scott

• 4 weeks later...

Steve Ott wrote:

I posted a sequence for Christmas with A Capital C at lightoramasequences.com. Take a look, download it, play with it, and make it your own! Let me know what you think of it. It is a LOR II sequence.

Steve Ott

Steve,

We had a MYSQL crash which lost our database information from 12/29 until 2/20. I've got the site running again, but your sequence description and other file information is blank because we lost this data for all sequences submitted from 12/29 until 2/20 in the crash (so sorry!) I'd like to get your file updated for others to enjoy and so you can receive credit for your work. If you let me know what info you'd like included I can fix up the entry. Or, PM me your username and I can rehook the file to your username. Then, you can edit the entry to your heart's content. Since the edit/submit is not up and running yet, just shoot me an email and we can get it straightened out. admin@lightoramasequences.com

Thanks!

http://lightoramasequences.com/component/option,com_remository/Itemid,42/func,fileinfo/id,237/

Michael,

When I try to download Steve's "Christmas with a capital C" sequence, I get a "file not found" error message followed by an "illegal download attempt" error message. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong. As per your FAQ's, I checked my internet security settings and they seem to be in order. Help!!!???

George Simmons

George Simmons wrote:

Michael,

When I try to download Steve's "Christmas with a capital C" sequence, I get a "file not found" error message followed by an "illegal download attempt" error message. Clearly, I'm doing something wrong. As per your FAQ's, I checked my internet security settings and they seem to be in order. Help!!!???

George Simmons

The problem was on the server side, not you! Try it again. ;)

• 10 months later...

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the song "Christmas With a Capital C"? I would like to add it to my show for 2009. I am expanding from 16 to 48 channels. We loved how LOR worked for our first year (2008), lots of positive feedback but now I need more. (:

Thanks, I found a copy of the CD on Amazon but the system will not allow it to be shipped to my address in Canada for some reason. I haven't been able to find it anywhere around the area I live in. I will have to try and find another way or talk to friends that may have a copy of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Spud67 wrote:

Thanks, I found a copy of the CD on Amazon but the system will not allow it to be shipped to my address in Canada for some reason. I haven't been able to find it anywhere around the area I live in. I will have to try and find another way or talk to friends that may have a copy of it.

Where in Sask. do you live? Anyhow have you tried the local Christian book store? If you get a chance join at www.Christmaslights.ca We need more Canadian LOR users on the forum....your the 1st LOR user I saw east of Alberta in the western provinces. A few in Ontario and Quebec but here in Alberta there are a couple of others besides me that I talked to.