Light-O-Rama Forums

2015 Contest videos are on YouTube.

Plumber Plays with Lights

On Friday, March 18, 2016 at 11:14 AM, EmmienLightFan said:

Just found my video! It has not yet been added to the playlist.

I'm so pleased!

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Robert Burton said:

Make sure you "load more" at the bottom. Lots more that didn't show. Kind of erks me. Youtube muted my audio with a dispute. I challenged it and the mute got removed. Unfortunately the video (514 I think?) that Light O Rama got was muted. Not Light O Rama's fault. Just Youtube's "bots" getting it. Just be aware if you do stuff that you think might get jerked, to include the typical "I don't own the copyrights to this" , etc.

Mine in the "unmuted" form is here;

20 hours ago, Need more lights said:

SWEET! I just found mine #176 I'm just syced that I even got acknowledged!

20 hours ago, kingfish said:

1 hour ago, THAT-NEW-GUY said:

#009 wow I'm in shock I made the list. My first light show emoji79.png

Congratulations to all that made the 'List' !!  Good Luck to you all !!  :)

• Like 1

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 3:16 PM, Gary N said:

Wow made it #272, not bad for the first year.

Gary

On Thursday, March 24, 2016 at 9:12 PM, Kevowatts said:

496 watts cool to see my video on there.

Congrats on your accomplishments !!  Keep it going with the Lighting Spirit !!  :)

• Like 2

Mine is 227 which is where I will probably land in the voting! LOL! There are some really good displays out there.

SPaschall

On 4/4/2016 at 10:52 AM, SPaschall said:

Mine is 227 which is where I will probably land in the voting! LOL! There are some really good displays out there.

SPaschall

Now dont be silly, You have a Great chance of Winning with Fabulous sequencing like yours !!  :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ORANGEDOG said:

Now dont be silly, You have a Great chance of Winning with Fabulous sequencing like yours !!  :) 

Thanks for the nice compliment!

SPaschall

So now that the Mad Grab is over, anyone know when the winners will be announced? Don't think I have my hopes up, I don't stand a chance. I just would like to see the best of the best.

I wouldn't want to be one of the judges, there are some pretty awesome displays out there in ALL categories!

Just a thought, when they upload the videos, it would be a nice feature to sort them by category...so you know what the competition is.;)...umm... I mean.....ahh, so you can get ideas from others with the same channel count. :lol: I can't be the only one who likes to compare apples to apples at a glance. :D

• 1 month later...

I entered a few videos and the one they posted wasn't even what I considered to be the best one! The used my New Year's Eve countdown, with the audio and video slightly out of sync [emoji15].

I knew I should have had my reference music louder, oh well.

I'm 518 Gonzalez. https://youtu.be/JUDg3-p3v34

My favorite video that I submitted was Music Box Dancer. https://youtu.be/I9J3f1dy-Tg

Crappy videos, but this year my boys are going to help with this part. There camera angles edited together as opposed to me panning my yard with an iPhone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 camera angles.... Fat fingers, little phone keyboard. [emoji106]

• 2 months later...

They are running late this year, hopefully we know something by Halloween! [emoji23]

• Like 1