Light-O-Rama Forums

E1.31 Devices Not Working With LOR

mattforry

Hey,

I'm entering the world of E1.31 for this decorating season. My E1.31 devices are the "E1.31 SACN To DMX Interface Bridge" and Holiday CORO's "Alpha Pix 4." For some reason I can not seem to get either to communicate with LOR. My current setup is my computer connect to a switch then the switch into the Alpha Pix 4. (direct connect and connect to the switch has not made a difference). I have two other programs that work with the device. The programs are "JINX" and "X-Lights 2012b". I have uninstalled and reinstalled LOR a few times and have tried it on multiple computers. All computers ASUS running Windows 8 and 10. As on now I have run out of ideas to try. Any suggestion would be great!

Thanks, 

Matt

In lor did you go in to the network preference an put the E1-31 controller in network preferences 

In the light o Rama sequence editor you go to network preferences and enter the E1-31 controller 

Did you go in to LOR folder under (All Programs) and click on Light-O-Rama control Panel and clicked on it to activate it?

I have a video conference with one of the Holiday CORO Engineers and he said he thinks it is a sequencing issue. 

20 hours ago, mattforry said:

DMX Universe 1, One device added 50 pixels.

Capturen.JPG

In this screenshot I don't see the comm listener running on your taskbar. I only see the sequence editor and network preferences open. You have to have the comm listener running for anything to work

I was not connected my controllers at that time, the screenshot was to show the channels in the sequence. 

Try changing your port to 5568. For instance click on Universe 1 a box should open up where you set your static IP on the bottom is the port. change that to 5568. This is in network configuration

Edited by Ebuechner

Changing the port to 5568 solved the issue! Thank you Ebuechner! 

15 minutes ago, Ebuechner said:

Try changing your port to 5568. For instance click on Universe 1 a box should open up where you set your static IP on the bottom is the port. change that to 5568. This is in network configuration

I'm happy that it worked out for you. I noticed it in your screenshot of your network configuration