Light-O-Rama Forums

FREE RGB Class!

George Simmons

Sequence U is offering the final class of the 2016 Winter Schedule FREE!

The class is titled: Basic RGB Primer.  It covers understanding and working with RGB channels, sequencing dumb RGB, and basic smart pixel sequencing.

The class is based on the LOR Sequence Editor only.  It DOES NOT include the Pixel Editor, SuperStar, or any other pixel sequencing software.

Cost is FREE!  Yes, the most well-known four-letter F-word in the English language!  FREE!

Date: Sunday evening 3/6/2016, beginning at 7:30 PM CENTRAL.  Length is two hours.  (Or however long it takes you to learn everything or get tired of listening to me.)

Contact me via PM here, or email via SequenceU (at) yahoo dot com for the free meeting link.

Thank you and happy sequencing!

George can't attend wondering if you would be making a video of what you are offering  would buy a cd   thank you Blair Melanson

I've promised people videos before, and it never seems to happen because it's not part of my ordinary routine.  Either I get involved in last-minute stuff and forget to begin the recording, or else after the session (and follow-up Q&A/BS time) concludes I forget all about the fact I was recording it and close out the software without remembering.  I can try ...

For those who've PM'ed me, I'll get you the meeting link later today.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, George Simmons said:

I've promised people videos before, and it never seems to happen because it's not part of my ordinary routine.  Either I get involved in last-minute stuff and forget to begin the recording, or else after the session (and follow-up Q&A/BS time) concludes I forget all about the fact I was recording it and close out the software without remembering.  I can try ...

For those who've PM'ed me, I'll get you the meeting link later today.

Thanks.

7 hours ago, sysco said:

George    thank you for your reply   Blair