Light-O-Rama Forums

Need replacement sequences

Not A Scrooge

I recently upgraded my liscense so I can now have up to 64 channels.  Most everything that I currently have is 32 channels.  I have tried sequencing, but I suck.  If any of you out there in the sequence world could find it in your heart to share anything that you have that is 64 channels plus.....would be greatly appreciated.  I know that I will not get everything that I have, but that is what I get for not thinking ahead.  My email is: cougarlover68xr7@yahoo.com Thank you very much.

with difference ligth elements, almost impossible to match up someone's 64 channels, to your 64 chamnel elements.   Take a look at the past thread below for some ideas on what to do...copy in channels from other shared seuqnce to fill your's out.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/38799-anyone-got-any-good-16ch-seq/#entry356455

Hi Scrooge, if you take a look in my signature line you'll find links to my 64{63} channel sequences, they may not use all 64 channels though, I have one controller that I need to repair, hence actually have 63 channels, but if they'll help, you can click on the links in my signature line to download them.  Also e-mail sent.