Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR and RGB Controllers For Sale

Bigbaby

All of this is parted out from this post!

I have 3  CTB16PC  LOR controllers for sale. 2 are two years old and one is just a year old. All worked just fine this past year. Will take $175.00/per controller Shipped to the lower 48.

1. Pixlite 16 in a waterproof enclosure with mounting kit and 350 watt power supply AND another 350 watt power supply in separate water proof housing. (allows you to use all the outputs) Has water proof pigtails and is ready to run. Used last season and worked great!. Paid over $500 for complete system. Will take $350 Shipped.

1. Pixlite 4 with mounted in water proof case with 350 watt power supply and water proof pigtails. Ready to run out of the box. Paid $280 will take $200 shipped

1. 27 Channel Dumb controller mounted in water proof case with 350 watt power supply and water proof pigtails. $75 Shipped

Please contact me with questions. 

Thanks

Vance

21 minutes ago, aesl1982 said:

Any updates on the shipping of these for those who bought

Nothing here. Have not been able to get a response from him since the funds were transferred.

2 hours ago, Joe Polenchar said:

Nothing here. Have not been able to get a response from him since the funds were transferred.

I spent some time in the hospital and was unable to respond to anyone. Everything has been shipped and you should have your tracking numbers.

15 hours ago, lightingnewb said:

I'm intrigued by the CTB16PC controllers... could you hold one for me until I make a decision? Thanks.

The LOR controllers have been sold. I still have the RGB pixel controllers.

• The topic was locked