Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding Pixels Channels To An Existing LOR Sequense

mash71

I have only a 32 channel LOR display for Halloween and Christmas. I plan this year to start adding pixel arches to my display. I have been reading and looking at videos for programming in Pixel Editor but want to see all of the programming to see what my display looks like with lights and pixels.

Can I program pixels in the Sequence Editor while looking at what I have already created?

Thanks

Yes you can import your visualizer props of your regular lor channels into the pixel editor and watch them as you sequence your pixel props 

Sorry guys but maybe I am having a senior moment. I have tried a number of things but I can not get my SE channel .lcc file in the PE so I can see all of the lights as I add the pixel programming.

Is there a way to add the pixel arches into the SE and program the pixels from there?

Thanks

4 hours ago, mash71 said:

I have only a 32 channel LOR display for Halloween and Christmas. I plan this year to start adding pixel arches to my display. I have been reading and looking at videos for programming in Pixel Editor but want to see all of the programming to see what my display looks like with lights and pixels.

Can I program pixels in the Sequence Editor while looking at what I have already created?

Thanks

dennis knows about the PE way more than me but, if its just the SE you are wanting to use,

you can view your arches in the simulation mode when using SE just as you would normally.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2016 at 5:55 PM, mash71 said:

Sorry guys but maybe I am having a senior moment. I have tried a number of things but I can not get my SE channel .lcc file in the PE so I can see all of the lights as I add the pixel programming.

Is there a way to add the pixel arches into the SE and program the pixels from there?

Thanks

I, hope this helps, Do your programming in SE then import your .lms file into the Pixel Editor. Create your preview and import your visualizer file into that preview. When you do that you can program your arches and see the existing programming from SE at the same time. I created a video on how to bring the visualizer into the PE. 

SPaschall

• Like 1