Light-O-Rama Forums

Warning failed to add rgb pixel

ebrown1972

Why am i getting this warning "failed to add rgb pixel"  when importing the visualization? Lately when I build models in the visualizer and then import the visualization into superstar I have been getting this warning. Usually if I go back into the visualization and move things around the warning will go away but not this time. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

What version of superstar are you running? email the visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it. The visualization file will end with .lee and should be at:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / Visualizations / Editor

17 minutes ago, BrianBruderer said:

What version of superstar are you running? email the visualization to brian@superstarlights.com and I will take a look at it. The visualization file will end with .lee and should be at:

c:/ (your lightorama folder) / Visualizations / Editor

Version 4.2.12. I will get it emailed to you.

Thanks for sending the visualization. I took a look at it and the problem I that superstar is trying to stack all the mini-trees and it ends up exceeding the 64 row limit in the sequencing grid.

The solution is to bring up the Prop properties dialog box (not the fixture properties dialog box) and click on the SuperStar button. Select "Force Superstar Row/Colum". Set the following Row/Column for each of the Props:

This will place them onto the sequencing grid in the other direction. Using the above Row/Column coordinates will put one blank row between each mini tree. This is because there is a difference of 6 between each of the Row coordinates. If you do not want a blank line between each tree you can have a difference of 5 between each of the Row coordinates, in other words:

Thanks 

10 minutes ago, BrianBruderer said:
Thanks for sending the visualization. I took a look at it and the problem I that superstar is trying to stack all the mini-trees and it ends up exceeding the 64 row limit in the sequencing grid.

The solution is to bring up the Prop properties dialog box (not the fixture properties dialog box) and click on the SuperStar button. Select "Force Superstar Row/Colum". Set the following Row/Column for each of the Props:

This will place them onto the sequencing grid in the other direction. Using the above Row/Column coordinates will put one blank row between each mini tree. This is because there is a difference of 6 between each of the Row coordinates. If you do not want a blank line between each tree you can have a difference of 5 between each of the Row coordinates, in other words:

Thanks Brian. That worked