Light-O-Rama Forums

T shirts ideas.

Plumber Plays with Lights

Mmmmm. That opened up my own Google Photos :-( Didn't see yours. Is there a public link?  I mean you could send it to me, but think you want others to see it :-)

I didn't think this would be so complicated I've been back to Google and tried a shared album.............If this don't work I put a $.49 stamp and slo mail it to you

LOL

EF9qewefvyviSx7T9     https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPI0HO03RiTc0VVLa371B9S1XXFEdBEciO8Hjf8Go6qLjF8neTzHdHMNsBog_YQqw?key=VlpLb05sWUdVa3liQzgwUVlpVlV3aEFKX3R4Umln

• Like 1

Whew,Glad to hear that........Google isn't very straight forward as how to do things IMO.

Still can't understand why LOR forum says it will accept up to 61.44kb files and I compressed mine to approx 50kb and it still wouldn't accept it ??

28 minutes ago, gmac said:

Still can't understand why LOR forum says it will accept up to 61.44kb files and I compressed mine to approx 50kb and it still wouldn't accept it ??

I had the same problem, click on your name and go to attactments, you can delete some of your older uploads there.

1 hour ago, gmac said:

I didn't think this would be so complicated I've been back to Google and tried a shared album.............If this don't work I put a $.49 stamp and slo mail it to you

LOL

EF9qewefvyviSx7T9     https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipPI0HO03RiTc0VVLa371B9S1XXFEdBEciO8Hjf8Go6qLjF8neTzHdHMNsBog_YQqw?key=VlpLb05sWUdVa3liQzgwUVlpVlV3aEFKX3R4Umln

Yep. I will be buying one.

However... WOULD LOVE IT if you can copy the one I posted ;-)  I would be interested in a long BLACK sleeved one of that.

Sorry, but I look just about everywhere trying find a high rez version of the one you posted and could not find it.........Sooo,  I tried working working with yours and it's very lo rez and when asking my wife how she thought after i worked on it , she said......... What is it?     then she said the wires looked like asparagus ......

Guess I didn't impress her (LOL) 

So  I can't give someone a product that I'm not happy with..........

Sorry

56cbb1b08d34e_Sample4-1.jpg.17830d8bef6d

51 minutes ago, gmac said:

Sorry, but I look just about everywhere trying find a high rez version of the one you posted and could not find it.........Sooo,  I tried working working with yours and it's very lo rez and when asking my wife how she thought after i worked on it , she said......... What is it?     then she said the wires looked like asparagus ......

Guess I didn't impress her (LOL) 

So  I can't give someone a product that I'm not happy with..........

Sorry

56cbb1b08d34e_Sample4-1.jpg.17830d8bef6d

GMAC I appreciate you trying. I'll go ask on Planet Christmas and see if anyone over there knows. Somebody has to know. It's out there. Just where ;-)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lighting-Engineer-Light-Up-Christmas-Lights-T-Shirt-Sze-Medium-Funny-Ugly-Black-/221974850735?hash=item33aebb6caf:g:JwAAAOSwiLdWAgED

ok   so I just realized this is supposed to look like a sash.  Over the shoulder and around like miss-america.

s-l500.jpgs-l500.jpg

Edited by ItsMeBobO

4 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lighting-Engineer-Light-Up-Christmas-Lights-T-Shirt-Sze-Medium-Funny-Ugly-Black-/221974850735?hash=item33aebb6caf:g:JwAAAOSwiLdWAgED

ok   so I just realized this is supposed to look like a sash.  Over the shoulder and around like miss-america.

s-l500.jpgs-l500.jpg

I saw that one on Ebay. I wonder how they are doing the wiring for the lights? It looks like they just cut a hole to shove the light thru. I may go for that if I can't the plain one with out the the REAL lights poking through.

• 10 months later...
On 2/15/2016 at 4:39 AM, Robert Burton said:

THIS one :-)

4dc3fc01a9bc3acb402e86e61d3f6ffe.jpg

I would totally order one of these if available somewhere!!!

This is a real old post, I don't know whatever came of it.

There is a Medium still available on the bay but it is pre warn.

JR

I got mine off Ebay last year as well :-)  The one I got off Ebay was pretty good quality :-)

• The topic was locked