Light-O-Rama Forums

Exporting pixel editor props to visualizer

ebrown1972

Is there a way to export pixel editor props into the visualizer. I have a custom made prop in pixel editor that I want to sequence with superstar. I do not see a way I can do this but one would think you could import and export between the two. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

Is this still the case? I would REALLY like to see my PE work show up in the visualizer, rather than that small window in PE.

You can change the size of the preview area on the main window by dragging down the bottom edge, or dragging the split between the left and right windows to the right.

You can also display the preview in a separate window - which works especially well if you have a second monitor attached to your computer. From the PE menu: Tools > Preview Playback > Display preview in a separate window.

Matt

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

There is an export function in Pixel Editor, but it seems that Visualizer can't open it.

I would like to add this to the Pixel Editor backlog:  able to export pixel editor prop file that the visualizer can import.

• 4 months later...
On 2/5/2016 at 7:32 AM, ebrown1972 said:

Is there a way to export pixel editor props into the visualizer. I have a custom made prop in pixel editor that I want to sequence with superstar. I do not see a way I can do this but one would think you could import and export between the two. Thanks.

I want to do the same thing as I created a spiral tree in P.E. and wish to export it to Visualizer.  I can't create the spiral tree using the visualizer tree wizard the way I want as it ends up looking like a cylinder instead of a tree.  Plus I can't seem to figure out how to do folds not up and over for a DMX string in visualizer.  Any of this been addressed in the latest version?

3 hours ago, B.Y.R.G. said:

I want to do the same thing as I created a spiral tree in P.E. and wish to export it to Visualizer.  I can't create the spiral tree using the visualizer tree wizard the way I want as it ends up looking like a cylinder instead of a tree.  Plus I can't seem to figure out how to do folds not up and over for a DMX string in visualizer.  Any of this been addressed in the latest version?

You can import your visualizer into PE but I have never had any luck with bringing the PE props into SE.

SPaschall

Just now, SPaschall said:

You can import your visualizer into PE but I have never had any luck with bringing the PE props into SE.

SPaschall

Yes I've done that but it would be nice option to be able to export props from the PE to the Visualizer.