Light-O-Rama Forums

So Cal Mini Get together

godman

Were having a so Cal get together on Saturday March 5th in Corona,  

Its open to anyone who wants to come, listen share or to get new ideas, We'll have Steve Giron representing Xlights, we'll also have LOR equipment/discussion and several types of Controllers, Falcon F16v2, Advatek (Pixlite 16), LOR Pixcon and so on, pixels, strips, animated props as well. Whether your interested in learning, sharing or just getting together to discuss this crazy obsession we have for lighting, please RSVP. We limiting the attendance to 20 people.

You can check  out the Facebook page Event for more info or just let me know on this post if you want to attend

https://www.facebook.com/events/986315631462721/

Argh!  I will be in Arizona that weekend :(

BTW, the facebook link does not work.

Edited by k6ccc
adding one line of text

Sorry, this content isn't available right now

The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.

Do you have it set to a limited group rather than open to the world?

• 4 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, plasmadrive said:

I was going to try to come down but just too far....

Yeah, Sacramento is a pretty far drive......:)

6 hours ago, saxon said:

Ben, you going to drive all the way down there???

Well yeah we'll drive down there.  Where there is Christmas lighters getting together for some show and tell and sharing, we'll try our best to make it out there And to represent Nor-Cal !!  :)    Then we'll go to Disneyland afterwards !!   so this will be a dual purpose trip !!  hehehe :)

Edited by ORANGEDOG

33 minutes ago, ORANGEDOG said:

Well yeah we'll drive down there.  Where there is Christmas lighters getting together for some show and tell and sharing, we'll try our best to make it out there And to represent Nor-Cal !!  :)    Then we'll go to Disneyland afterwards !!   so this will be a dual purpose trip !!  hehehe :)

Your a madman!! love it.

• Like 1

On Tuesday, March 01, 2016 at 7:15 PM, saxon said:

Your a madman!! love it.

No not really.  We just Love our hobby that much !!  Plus being with Good company makes for a trip worth while. :)

23 hours ago, godman said:

I figured Ben would have Disneyland planned in the trip somewhere :)

We just couldnt pass up an opportunity to visit our Most Favorite Place to Vacation at !!  :)   Plus it gives us even more incentive and inspiration to improve our Lightshows !!  YAY !!

• Like 2

Hey Everyone,

Just a reminder of our So Cal mini set for this Saturday March 5th, Hope to see you there!

Greetings from Lake Havasu, Arizona.  So how was it?  I was so bummed by not being able to attend...