Light-O-Rama Forums

How to program Strobe effect for 50W Flood

mcnamara9

Just got the LOR 50W RGB Flood. I'm a little confused on how to set up the 4th and 5th channel to make a strobe effect. Could someone screen shot and post what your sequence lines looks like when you do a strobe effect with these RGB floods? Thanks in advance.

Thank you Admin.  However, I didn't see any timings or patterns in channels 4 and 5 to see how you would turn the strobe effect on or off.  I understand I have to have a channel 4 and 5 set up with the same controller ID as the first 3 RGB channels, but I don't understand what it looks like where you adjust how fast a strobe goes on/off using channels 4 and 5.  I hope that makes sense.  Do you have a sequence file that has the strobe effect in channels 4 and 5?  Thanks so much for the quick reply.

They are there. Those are the ones I used at Halloween with a strobe effect.

(P.S. There is a forum upgrade coming ... get ready for a fun time. Guess who's account was affected? :)

Channel 5 is the only strobe channel I use. Whatever color you have selected in the RGB channels will strobe when you select channel 5 on also. Won't show the strobe effect in visualizer. But hook one up & put on your sunglasses...

check this out:

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/35387-50watt-rgb-vis-file-is-needed/&do=findComment&comment=326235

Don, I tested it out and you're right, it was in there.  I didn't know it wouldn't show up as a color coded "cell" but could see the intensity levels change.  Thanks again!

38 minutes ago, mcnamara9 said:

Don, I tested it out and you're right, it was in there.  I didn't know it wouldn't show up as a color coded "cell" but could see the intensity levels change.  Thanks again!

Welcome. I was dealing with the forum issue and didn't get a chance to mention that.

That's a very small intensity. (1% I think?) They are very hard to see, and can easily confuse people. Sorry I didn't expand on it earlier.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked