Light-O-Rama Forums

Mary Did You Know CCR Sequence

Holidaysequences

I am adding a lot of new sequences. Singing Trees, Halloween,CCR Sequences and as I mentioned in a post in another topic Light sequences are coming out this year and much much more  

• Like 1

We are working on it Larry we are working on it

Are we working on Dueling Jingle Bells for this year? That's the one I really want to see although all of the sequences you guys do are great!!

I would love to see  

baby please come home by Darlene love

that is if you are taking suggestions

not trying to be pushy

Your not being pushy I'll get to it sometime this year we are stacked up on sequences right now so in a couple of months I'll knock it out

Thanks for the suggestion really like that song but for some reason couldn't remember who sang it hahaha I guess all the songs we do sometimes the ones we want to do get forgotten hahaha

Well, looks as though that will get purchased this year, along with a few others. 

Wife loved thriller from you all last year for the singing faces, but she told me to tell you that she wants Ghostbusters.

1 hour ago, jerry72 said:

Well, looks as though that will get purchased this year, along with a few others. 

Wife loved thriller from you all last year for the singing faces, but she told me to tell you that she wants Ghostbusters.

Let your wife no that it is already done for this year

Edited by Holidaysequences

Great Job Chris.. Like I said this is a got to have for me and will Robert be doing the singing faces to Mary Did You Know? That's right I am back for more...LOL

Dang,, I went to the site and don't see this one listed.. Robert you holding out on me.. LOL

Edited by Jeff Messer
13 hours ago, Jeff Messer said:

Great Job Chris.. Like I said this is a got to have for me and will Robert be doing the singing faces to Mary Did You Know? That's right I am back for more...LOL

Dang,, I went to the site and don't see this one listed.. Robert you holding out on me.. LOL

Don't worry, he said that it will be up and available when the new site is done in 2 weeks or so 

Thanks Jeff!

It's really an exciting and busy year here at Team Holiday. 

Robert is working really hard to bring everyone quality products....Dave is still amazing.............me... I'm touring the country and sequencing like a mad man.. hahaha.

Chris

I am sure you are very busy Chris. I did try to contact Dave but no answer..... I am sure he is busy and will call me soon. Maybe Robert will get on the stick cause my time is very short for programming this year. Wife says buy boat and fish.... Haha...

Jeff