Light-O-Rama Forums

CCP's

jonnyci

OK, so I have a set of CCP's that I picked up a few years ago and never used.  I'm able to get the hardware wizard to see the controller and I can test the pixels without a problem
However when I try to add them to a sequence in the sequence editor, the status light just flashes and I cant get any output to them. 

Anyone have anything to suggest and or thoughts as to what may be wrong?

Thanks!

Do you have shows enabled?  If so, disable them.  Do you have the Hardware Utility running?  If so, close it.

Only 1 thing can control the LOR network at a time.

What Unit ID have you assigned to the CCPs?  What is your current license level (not version)?

Thanks Mike

As soon as I shut down the hardware utility the status LED goes from steady to flashing.  Shows are not enabled (that I can tell).  In regards to the Unit ID, it is set to 1A
I am running S4 with the Super Star Add on

My license level below Summary

Your license covers the latest version, 4.3.*.

Details

LOR Feature Level: Advanced

SuperStar Feature Level: 24_CCR

Max Version: 4.9.* (and any future versions released by December 18, 2016)

2 things can not control the hardware at once.  If you have the HWU open then the SE can not control the hardware.

Define your network properly in the Network preferences.  Ensure everything else is shut down.  Start the SE.  Is the small box in the bottom right now BLUE?

Ok, thanks for setting me straight.  I could have sworn I started over and over from the steps you provided Mike, but, guess not.

All is good!

• The topic was locked