Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom Prop Channel Definition

dl20415

I am trying to add my mega wreath to my prop list. I pasted it into custom props from Excel. My problem is how to assign the channels! It has 2 LOR controllers for a total of 200 pixels, numbered 1 thru 200. I only get 1 unit with a start circuit of 1, end circuit of 150 and a 450 carryover! Should I have numbered the pixels differently in order to get another unit Id ? The wreath is set up like a flattened pixel tree but only only 5 pixels high.

200 pixels will be 600 channels, That many pixels will need to be spread across 4 LOR controllers on an enhanced network or control them with some form of a e1.31 controller.

SPaschall

I ran it this year with 2 LOR pixel controllers on 1 high speed USB adapter with no problems. I ran all the sequences as sub sequences but I would like to now run it through PE as intensity files.

Yes, LOR pixels.

OK this should be easy. The controller can be set up as a "dual normal mode" by doing that it would require 2 controller ID's per controller, so just set it up that way then in the Pixel Editor in the configuration the mapping would be for each 50ct string of pixels with a total of 4 addresses. just make sure in the HU that you have them set for enhanced and you will be good to go.Hope this helps

SPaschall

post-8676-0-03075400-1453909238_thumb.pn

Edited by SPaschall

Here's my problem! What I have is a custom prop with 200 pixels run by 2 Lor controllers . You can picture it as a flattened mega tree , only 5 pixels high! It is wired starting at the bottom, 50 pixels, controller 50 pixels. Repeat till you get back to the bottom. The prop is made and inserted into pixel editor custom props, but it only gives me boxes for 1 controller when I need to define 2. It just gives me all the rest as carry over!

Here's my problem! What I have is a custom prop with 200 pixels run by 2 Lor controllers . You can picture it as a flattened mega tree , only 5 pixels high! It is wired starting at the bottom, 50 pixels, controller 50 pixels. Repeat till you get back to the bottom. The prop is made and inserted into pixel editor custom props, but it only gives me boxes for 1 controller when I need to define 2. It just gives me all the rest as carry over!

Can you screenshot the prop?

SPaschall

Like I said above earlier. you can set the CCB to "Dual Normal Mode" and have 4 separate addresses within the two controllers. This is a setup within a predefined prop in PE that you can try and see if it works. Nice Wreath by the way!

SPaschall

post-8676-0-41424600-1454076933_thumb.pn

Edited by SPaschall