Light-O-Rama Forums

Legacy SE Sequence/Channel Config to SS Sequence/Visualizer?

dag77423

Confession: I’m a ‘newbie’ to LOR, so bear with me.

QUESTION: Is there a way to import/copy/migrate a ‘Legacy’ Sequence Editor Sequence (.lms/.las)/Channel Configuration (.lcc) into S4 Super Star Sequencer (.sup)/Visualizer (.lee)?

Three years ago, we purchased Cottage Charm @ The Romack House, which included a LOR Christmas Light Show (2007 TSO Mix, 2007 TSO Wizards in Winter, 2007 Sing-A-Long Mix) which had previously run for ~7 years. The purchase included: LOR software (last update ~2008, version unrecalled), 5 musical sequences, 5 LOR controllers, FM transmitter, ~18k incandescent mini-lights, and all of the extension cords.

I have since upgraded to LOR S4 Pro (4.3.4), with SuperStar Sequencer and Visualizer.

Any help, tips, techniques will be appreciated!

I don't think so you can take the music from the sequence you want to modify and start a new sequence in Superstar add whatever effects you want and then copy and paste into the original sequence .

• Like 1

SuperStar exports to a .lms sequence that the Sequence Editor can play, but you cannot go the other direction. In other words, you cannot convert a .lms file into a .sup file.

It would be a desirable feature but would be extremely difficult to do. It probably will never be a feature that I will add.

• Like 1

You can open and run your sequence just like you have in the past in S4 Sequencer but

As Dennis stated you can add things to your sequences in Super Star but there is no way to bring them into Super Star, you would do all that work in S4 Sequencer.  

• Like 1