Light-O-Rama Forums

How do I play back Intensity File from Sequence Editor

bravado67

I have saved an intensity file and see it in my Sequence Editor. I configured my layout in Pixel Editor with 4 arches and some simple effects. They play back great in Pixel Editor but no way to see them once in SE. 

Should I be using Visualizer, import that into Pixel Editor and then save Intensity File. I tried this when experimenting but everything went haywire after changing the props in PE. ie I selected arches and changed their attributes. After an hour of troubleshooting I decided to draw the layout in PE. 

I appreciate any help.

Ron

I have saved an intensity file and see it in my Sequence Editor. I configured my layout in Pixel Editor with 4 arches and some simple effects. They play back great in Pixel Editor but no way to see them once in SE. 

No way to see them in SE, but should control lights or Visualizer just fine.

No way to see them in SE, but should control lights or Visualizer just fine.

Jim,

I just created a new Visualizer file with roofline only. Added an effect in Pixel Editor. Saved Intensity File. Open the Sequence Editor file. I could see the Intensity File but not able to play back in Visualizer via Sequence Editor.  

Did you add the same props to the visulizer

Yes. I started with the Visualizer and imported that into Pixel Editor. The saved Intensity File has the same  props. Also, I gave the props Controller IDs so Visualizer would play on its own.

Edited by bravado67

Do you have the network preferences for the LOR network that has the props controlled by the intensity file set for enhanced mode?

If these lights are RGB lights with IP addresses assign to the controller, shouldn't the LOR control Panel be activated on the computer first to have your show on SE play/ show up on Visualizer?

Do you have the network preferences for the LOR network that has the props controlled by the intensity file set for enhanced mode?

I didn't but I do now with same problem.

Do you have the listener running?

Yes. Com 3 and listening.

If these lights are RGB lights with IP addresses assign to the controller, shouldn't the LOR control Panel be activated on the computer first to have your show on SE play/ show up on Visualizer?

Not running in DMX mode. I have 6 props each assigned a Unit ID number. 11,12,13,14,15,16,17

I have it running now. I chose a different .lms file and an older Visualizer file in Pixel Editor. Saved as a new file. Saved Intensity File. Open .lms file in Sequence Editor. I opened Visualizer and opened same file I chose in PE. Chose Simulation Mode and hit play. My arches were leaping. Mission accomplished.

If I want to see my entire show play back no matter where I sequence from I need to use Visualizer for my layout design. I like the way PE lets me design the layout better with sections for strings but I will not be able to see the playback from the intensity file if it is not from Visualizer. Is there a better way?