Light-O-Rama Forums

The Force is Still Strong with this One !

ORANGEDOG

Very nice. Two questions though.

1. How did you do the effect on the spinner burst at ~:50?
  2. What Drone and camera combination did you use?

Very nice. Two questions though.

1. How did you do the effect on the spinner burst at ~:50?
  2. What Drone and camera combination did you use?

Thanks Ron!

1.  We used 'Pinwheel' starting with a wide/long blade then shrinking the length during the duration of the effect

2.  I had a friend film some footage with a DJI P2 using a go-pro 3.

I understand you may have acquired another drone right?   I may have to get one for myself. hehe

Thanks Ron!

1.  We used 'Pinwheel' starting with a wide/long blade then shrinking the length during the duration of the effect

2.  I had a friend film some footage with a DJI P2 using a go-pro 3.

I understand you may have acquired another drone right?   I may have to get one for myself. hehe

Yeah, the drone that was for sale on here was sold, prior to my post. I just went ahead and ordered one new. I got the same thing, Phantom 3 Standard, that he was selling with the 2.7K camera on it. I'll do my videos this year with the 2.7K and if I like the outcome, I'll just stick with it. If not, I'll start looking for a GoPro 4K and a new mount for the drone for 2017.

I fiddled around with the settings for the pinwheel effect in the PE and couldn't come up with anything. Was that done in the PE or XL4?

I fiddled around with the settings for the pinwheel effect in the PE and couldn't come up with anything. Was that done in the PE or XL4?

I took a snap shot of the pinwheel effect I used for that section of the song just so you can see what I did.post-3369-0-72446000-1453102118_thumb.jp

Hope this helps your curiousity.

• 5 months later...

6 more months til Rogue One - A Star Wars Story Movie will be in theaters in December !!   Cant wait, So I had to get our 'fix' on !!  :)   Had to bring up the thread again !!  :)  Enjoy !!

• The topic was locked