Light-O-Rama Forums

Anyone used something like this

Heffo

I've used those curtains in various projects before. Don't get me wrong, LOR is a great product, but I wouldn't use it to drive those curtains.

I've used those curtains in various projects before. Don't get me wrong, LOR is a great product, but I wouldn't use it to drive those curtains.

Why not?

More pixels have been driven from LOR than is in one of those curtains.

A 4.2ft wide by 8.4ft tall at 20mm pitch panel is 64x128 pixels, which would be 8,192 pixels or 48 universes.

I'm just saying for something like that, there are other options that I would consider. (Which ironically can be integrated with LOR.)

Don

What would be my other option to run something like this that will run with LOR like emminemlightfan said I have seen way more pixels ran with LOR then that I was thinking it would be the best and quickest way to make a matrix

A 4.2ft wide by 8.4ft tall at 20mm pitch panel is 64x128 pixels, which would be 8,192 pixels or 48 universes.

I'm just saying for something like that, there are other options that I would consider. (Which ironically can be integrated with LOR.)

Madrix, I assume?

Madrix, I assume?

He might be thinking more about xlights.