Light-O-Rama Forums

2015 SPIRAL TREE VIDEOS

EARLE W. TALLEY

Earle, you are the Yoda of spiral trees!  I can only hope to one day have half the spiral tree skills you have.  Would love to learn from you one day.  Excellent work, as always!

Thank you for the comments, the VIMEO link for the other videos is here

www.vimeo.com/user2854453/videos

Earl. Great as always and great to come and see them live. Thanks for your hospitality last night. You really are the king of the spiral trees. Kind regards. Tony

Thanks Tony,we enjoyed your visit and looking forward to next year, and thanks for the little gift (good).

Are those RGB lights in the Spiral? And what's generating those fire-work effects to the right?  I really need to learn how to do a Spiral tree before 2016...I guess Jan 6th is as good a time to start as any!

I like the random effect in the spirals around 1:55. 

Yep!! I totally agree with thecomments and feedback above. I PM'd Mr. Talley in October while I was putting mine together. My solo efforts werent turning out very well (definitely not like I envisioned). He graciously offered advice and an example. Mine went from looking like some sort of deranged yard Lava lamp to a pretty good facsimile.

The spiral trees aren't the only thing that looks great.  The other trees got their own special lighting too!  I love the whole display and the sequencing is outstanding!  Very nice with giving your display "depth" as it's really good!!!!  I'm going to save this video for future reference.

• The topic was locked