Light-O-Rama Forums

Overflow Trace

eravndal

Hello! 
At least once a day I get this error message in LOR ControlPanel. Anyone knows what it means, and how to fix it?

ERROR WITH SEQUENCE (Overflow

Trace: blockXmitData
Trace: FlushCB
Trace: BlockCommit
Trace: Add IO Device
Trace: HandleIO)

This message loops aprx 10 times per second. To make it stop, I have to Disable Show Immediately twice, before I can enable schedule again.

My setup:
LOR network: 1xLOR1602W, 2xCMB24D, 2xCCR
AUX 1 network: 8xCCR
AUX 2 network: 8xCCR

AUX1&2 runds on 500.0k, Lor network I have tried many speeds, but same thing happens regardless.

I have had this since I started with LOR last year, and every single day when my schedule is running.

those look like low level commands, debug maybe?

either case, doesn't seem like they should be there

At least its in English, not Chinese; maybe thats the English translation of the Chinese

Thank you for your feedback.

The "Control Holiday Lights Designer" is turned off.

When I verify the Show, there is one errormessage that ServoDogUtility.exe is the wrong version (is 4.2.0.6 but expected 4.2.0.12). But I dont think that is the reason, because I had same problem last year, when LOR version 4 was not released.

The show is only a show I use during daytime when there is no music, so the show is just a few minutes and loops for 12 hours. So if there was something wrong with the sequence, I would think it should stop more than once a day.

That could be an issue then with the show player.  Can you please open a help desk ticket so I can assign it to the person who works on the show player?  THANKS!

Thank you Mike,

I did: Ticket #424105

I have not tried to switch USB485 or USB-port as I do not have any more available.