Light-O-Rama Forums

Low Voltage across left side of D1 and D2

Jpc4kp

So this is my first time putting my own CTB16Kpc together and I've run into a problem. My LED doesn't light up. It did when I first finished putting everything together but I only had control over 3 channels (13, 15, and 16). I unplugged everything and re soldered a lot of the connections hoping that would fix the problem. I was also checking around with a multimeter and the board tipped over and came in contact with the support strip in my box and there were sparks. There is a tiny bit of blackening/damage on the outer connection of the resistor at station 12 but that's all I can find. So between that and the resoldering I lost my LED. I've followed these instructions http://www1.lightorama.com/PDF/Kit_Troubleshooting_Guide.pdf and have gotten to the step which reads: 

Check for 25 VAC by touching probes to the left side of D1 & D2, if not present or low, check voltage jumpers next to transformer, check all solder connections for transformer, fuse holders and voltage jumpers. Check that both C2 [& C3 for CTB16KV6] (big electrolytic capacitors) are properly oriented.

I am getting 15.7 VAC across D1 and D2 so I am assuming that is my problem. I have checked the solder connections it says too several times and C2 & C3 are properly aligned. I'm not 100% sure what it means by voltage jumpers, I've got my voltage selection set correctly and I have checked the solder to that piece a couple times. So I don't know where to go from here. I am afraid I damaged something when it tipped over but I don't know where to start checking for that. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!