Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars Lightshow with 95% RGB Pixels

ORANGEDOG

On 2/10/2016 at 1:21 PM, kelly jett said:

hey dog,

very cool. thanks for the info. 

I was just fortunate enough to be at Walt Disney World at the end of January.  unfortunately they didn't have anything like that in florida.

I guess my search continues.  I think i'll try to contact Disney directly.

thanks for getting back to me.

You can find the buckets on ebay if you really gotta have them.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:46 PM, 1983ss454 said:

Also just wondering what you used to program this, xlights or S4 pixel editor?

We used S4 Pixel Editor

• 3 weeks later...

Orangedog.

Outstanding display! You knocked it out of the park! The creativity is superb, I especially liked the way you made the mini pixel trees appear to be marching and your use of the pinwheel effect across the whole display. Cudos!

SPaschall

• Like 1

SPaschall, 

WOW !!  THANK YOU FOR THE NICE COMMENTS !!  With Statements like those coming from you are even more Special and mean a lot to Nancy and I !!

Working with Pixels and Using Pixel Editor makes the Sequencing more FUN and Exciting !!  With enough Pixels in the display, effects like the Pinwheel are really prevalent, and gives our house that WOW Factor we've been trying to achieve for many of these past years.

We can't hardly wait for the next releases of the Pixel Editor as Matt mentioned they will be adding more effects for us all to play with !

Thank you again !

22 hours ago, ORANGEDOG said:

SPaschall, 

WOW !!  THANK YOU FOR THE NICE COMMENTS !!  With Statements like those coming from you are even more Special and mean a lot to Nancy and I !!

Well I don't think I deserve that much treatment but you are more than welcome. Are you going to Expo this year?

SPaschall

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/11/2016 at 6:47 AM, SPaschall said:

Are you going to Expo this year?

SPaschall

We would really like to attend the Expo to further educate our year long hobby but alas the cards arent right for us this year.  How about yourself, are you attending?

Yes we will be there, I will be assisting Drew Hickman on Monday and Tuesday with the LOR Immersion class then attending classes or presenting on Thursday-Satiurday.

SPaschall

• The topic was locked