Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars Lightshow with 95% RGB Pixels

ORANGEDOG

We had to do Star Wars due to the movie coming out this year and its popularity is out the roof right now.

love the display. 

really love how you incorporated Disney and star wars together.

I really liked the toppers on your small pixel trees in the front.  what are they and where did you get them.   we are really big Disney fans

and I would love to add them to my display.  

thanks

• Like 1

Is very coooool, but gotta ask one very important question on your layout!  How did you get the use of the FULL DRIVEWAY from the other half??????????????????

• Like 1

Is very coooool, but gotta ask one very important question on your layout!  How did you get the use of the FULL DRIVEWAY from the other half??????????????????

It was my 'Better Half's' idea to use the full driveway.  We did a Major upgrade this year and Re-Imagined the whole front yard doing away with any old fashioned incandescent and LED light strings and replaced with all PIXELS.

• 1 month later...

hey dog,

still wondering where did you get the mickey toppers.  really cool.

did you make them, or is it something that I can order.  

thanks

5 hours ago, arw01 said:

Looks like the video got pulled, you tube says not available now to check it out.

Lets try this one    

10 hours ago, kelly jett said:

hey dog,

still wondering where did you get the mickey toppers.  really cool.

did you make them, or is it something that I can order.  

thanks

The 'Mickey Toppers'  are Mickey Mouse Balloon Popcorn Buckets !  We got them from Disneyland during the 60th Anniversary Celebrations !  They are Pretty COOL !!

s-l400.jpg

hey dog,

very cool. thanks for the info. 

I was just fortunate enough to be at Walt Disney World at the end of January.  unfortunately they didn't have anything like that in florida.

I guess my search continues.  I think i'll try to contact Disney directly.

thanks for getting back to me.

1 hour ago, kelly jett said:

hey dog,

very cool. thanks for the info. 

I was just fortunate enough to be at Walt Disney World at the end of January.  unfortunately they didn't have anything like that in florida.

I guess my search continues.  I think i'll try to contact Disney directly.

thanks for getting back to me.

I was just there too myself, got back Saturday night. We seen fantasmic at Hollywood studios and that was pretty cool, then they did the Star Wars firework show after which was impressive