Light-O-Rama Forums

What does your username stand for?

SparkDr

Rainy Oregon Christmas.... 'cause that's what we get...every....year...never snow for Christmas.....................  I have yet to have it snow while my display is up.  Usually waits until the end of January, or February for a dusting...maybe.  Sometimes we go a year or three without getting any snow. 

So, I just resigned to the fact that Christmas in Oregon looks like rain...  oh look it's raining again.  seriously... it is.... 10 inches since this month started... three and a half more expected in the next two days... then another storm comes in and more rain....

-RainyOregonchiStmaS   (and if you see me spell my name like this... the capitol letters happen to spell my last name.  Just another layer of fun and games.

-Matt Ross

• Like 1

Shortly after my husband & I met, we started geocaching, and he was trying to pick out a user name. His nickname from his paintball and online gaming days "Phantom", had already been taken, so it was time to get creative. Being that he worked in the high tech field (Intel), and that geocaching is kind of like a high tech treasure hunt, I came up with the idea of adding "tech" to "Phantom", and he (we) became "PhantomTech" in the geocaching world, and beyond!! LOL He proceeded to use "PhantomTech" for almost every new login from there on. Since his (sudden & untimely) death in March of this year, I have taken over a few of his accounts, including this one. It's one of my ways to keep his memory alive.

• The topic was locked