Light-O-Rama Forums

What does your username stand for?

SparkDr

When I was signing up on the forum all forms of "Matt" were taken that I tried. Just then my German Shepard let out a big yawn................Saxon it is.

need I say it...... short version of my e mail addy....   retire_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge

My dad is a farmer, and John Deere is the only brand of acceptable equipment.  When I was growing up a friend of mine always like International instead.  I simply changed the name up a bit!  Now at almost 30 years old, I still use it.

Edited by intertrashional

I'm big into marine life, I have a 700gal reef tank, and I'm a advanced certified with nitrox scuba diver.. The g stands for goat. My nick name is twiggie the goat because I'm skinnie and I have always had go tee

Well, see, back 30-some years ago, my parents had to come up with something... 

Edited by Stephen Blue
  • Like 1

285 lb. Frenchmen born in 59, when I joined the forum last year.

P.S. Diagnosed with type II diabetes last year dropped 80 lbs. Should I change my username. :)

First Class Productions, my company that does audio, lighting, video, staging, rigging, and special effects. We are working on the plans to go into the commercial lighting display realm next year.

You guys crack me up.  

I'm always moving fast, and working on something.  I really dislike wasted effort or being idle.  

I used Bizywk as my first AOL online name back when we upgraded to high speed 1440 telephone modems and it just stuck every since.

Mine comes from a goofy long nickname my friend called me when I was 9 or 10.  I don't remember all of mine, but my friend's was Jenothagonbabyhoneychildmamahoochyhoochyhoochyaaaaahhhhh.  Truthfully, I'm not sure about the spelling.

My name started with Argulator (and proabably ended much like his).

It's always been unused as a username. :)  And, I've been told I like to argue.

Until recently I was a very avid diver,  deep (>300'), long (3+hrs), rebreathers and other fun gear.  A vacation spot I frequented where I would get on every outing each day I dove, starting calling me a scuba animal.  Used the moniker when teaching and its just stuck.....