Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCR Christmas Vacation Sequence

lightzilla

Hderoofing@gmail.com someone could send some love up to canada or any other sequence for mega tree :)

I am sharing my 2009 thru 2011 sequences right now. Lots of Mega Tree, Marty Fan action. The Marty fans are a Mega Tree in an arch shape. Same amount of channels on the Marty Fans as there is on the Mega Trees. 32 channels (two colours)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any chance of being added to the share list for CCR's ?

rockhammer53@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Edited by Rockhammer53

• 2 weeks later...

I am sharing Mary Did You Know right now. Song is by Pentatonix . Get it while you can because I will put a stop to it.   I am going to be starting  a new one but I haven't decided on a Christmas song yet.  

I am sharing Mary Did You Know right now. Song is by Pentatonix . Get it while you can because I will put a stop to it.   I am going to be starting  a new one but I haven't decided on a Christmas song yet.  

Is there a place to download it? Or are you just emailing? Abigda @ yahoo dot com

Any chance you are still sharng this ??

rockhammer53@yahoo.com

Thank you.

I could but an issue was found in the song I used & it seems a bit distorted & so I hope to touch up the sequence sometime before December gets here. The song I have is 3:27 minutes long & other folks have something like 3:10 minutes long. I happen to have that song too.....so I want to touch it up to that song.