Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Snow Miser/Heat Miser sequence?

sillypepper

If anybody has a Snow Miser/ Heat Miser sequence, I'd love to get a copy please!!  melliemelo@gmail.com 

yes, I know you can buy them on ebay but since this is the sharing forum, i was looking to see if anyone who had a sequence would share it!  

Did that song a couple years back because it was one of my favorites, and wouldn't you know it, just as I was backing up everything the stupid system crashed and lost all the work I had put into it and a few others that I had done afterward.    Fortunately I had everything else backed up except for quite a few older sequences I had also tweaked and updated.   So even though folks say backup, backup, backup and if you're backing up your newest stuff and your system crashes, you're just out of luck!  Lost about 40 sequences and a host of songs I had edited in that system crash.

But I still backup my stuff all the time as it's rare the system will crash when backing up, but it can and does happen occasionally!

Did that song a couple years back because it was one of my favorites, and wouldn't you know it, just as I was backing up everything the stupid system crashed and lost all the work I had put into it and a few others that I had done afterward.    Fortunately I had everything else backed up except for quite a few older sequences I had also tweaked and updated.   So even though folks say backup, backup, backup and if you're backing up your newest stuff and your system crashes, you're just out of luck!  Lost about 40 sequences and a host of songs I had edited in that system crash.

But I still backup my stuff all the time as it's rare the system will crash when backing up, but it can and does happen occasionally!

I lost my HD drive this summer! It was my back up host for all our computers....all I can say is put everything on a disk.

l had to buy my license again. and I lost ALL my MP3 files....My sequences were on a disk, thank god for that but not my music...PITA. Back up your back ups!!!!! Hard lesson learned.

If anybody has a Snow Miser/ Heat Miser sequence, I'd love to get a copy please!!  melliemelo@gmail.com 

Do you have the original songs that were in the original cartoon? If so I have it done in 32 channels.