Light-O-Rama Forums

Missing Schedule

TSTMike

Hey,

So I just recently started using the schedule software and seem to have already entountered an issue. I'm not exactly sure how to describe it but I'll do my best below..

From the weekly view, I successfully added my first short show from 7 pm until 7:05:00 pm. Then I tried to add a second show from 8pm until 8:05:00 but it gave me an error message saying it was conflicting with another scheduled show. I'm not sure why that would be given that the only other show ended almost an hour earlier.

Also, after deleting the 7pm show to try to add the 8pm show (to see if it was the 7pm show causing the error), it seems to have blocked out the timeframe that I want. For example, if I click add at the 8pm hour, it won't let me schedule a show until 8:05:01 (1 second after the previously attempted 8pm show would end). Despite the system thinking that the second show was scheduled, there is nothing showing on the schedule itself during that timeframe.

Anyone ever encounter this or have any ideas?

Thanks!

I would strongly consider going out to a 30 minute show.

For the 25 minutes you don't want the lights on,simply add an animation sequence (with no lights on!) into the 'musical' tab in the show builder.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoops, I completely forgot about posting this!

Here's an update. Even though the show from 8pm until 8:05:00 doesn't appear on my schedule editor, it still plays during that time. I no longer want it to play but cannot figure out how to remove it. I did a search and found a few other threads with similar issues, but no one had a definitive answer.

Any insight you could offer would be great!

If I delete the show file, will it automatically remove it from the schedule? Or will the schedule give me an error when 8pm rolls around and theres no show file to play?

If you delete the schedule file, then you will be deleting all scheduling info. It won't complain because it won't know about what's not there.