Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor V4.2.6 and X-10

kevin

With version 3.x I had used an X10 (cm11a) to control my indoor lights and to turn on the FM Transmitter and Projector with out any issues.  I have now upgraded to LOR 4.2.6 Pro version and the x10 does not seem to be working.  I have tried both the serial port on the computer and have tried using a USB to Serial adapter.

I have been setting the comm port in both the Network Cofig program and the LOR hardware config.  Although when I change things in the Network Config the port I select there is now unavailable in the hardware config.  If I try to enter it manually it gives error "Subscript out of range".  I have tried several differant USB port Numbers and nothing seems to help.

Is there a special x-10 driver that should be loaded with the Version 4.2.6?  Will LOR 4.2.6 support the CM-1132u?  Do I set the x10 up in both the Hardware Utility or just the network utility?

Thanks

kevin

That could be a bug in the Network Preferences.  Please open a help desk ticket so we can track it and we'll see what is going on.

Thanks Mike,

I will mess around with it for another day and If I am unable to get it going I will open a ticket.  Just want to make sure its not a Hardware or User Error prior to opening up a ticket.

Thanks

Kevin