Light-O-Rama Forums

first xmas vid

kingfish

Very nice! I'm still trying to make less "crude" videos... I haven't figured it out... Good for you..

Very nice! I'm still trying to make less "crude" videos... I haven't figured it out... Good for you..

Turn off the autofocus as the different colors of light, mess with the focusing. Probably a good idea to also turn off the auto-exposure controls and set manually too

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looking good. That's a fun song for Christmas.

That's a lot of prep work already. Are you planning on leaving it up?

I have most of my props set up in the living room and running for testing. Makes all the windows look eerie at night with the changing color glow. Wonder what the neighbors think when they walk by? lol

Looking forward to seeing it completed. Keep up the good work!!!

Why is this thread being revived its from December?

7 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

I have most of my props set up in the living room and running for testing. Makes all the windows look eerie at night with the changing color glow. Wonder what the neighbors think when they walk by? lol

Haha, That happened to me last year, I was playing with a 400w high power strobe light and getting it programed live in our living room, it was so bright it was going through our closed blinds.... Between high power strobes, My RGB strips facing outwards, and a 2000w PA system. My neighbours love me! :lol: