Light-O-Rama Forums

getting timing from my old lor sequence into the pixel editor

Denise Brunner

Is there any way I can take some of my timing marks that I made in the sequence editor and move them into the pixel editor ???

The Sequence Editor and the Pixel Editor share the same timing marks. Any timings you change in one will be reflected in the other. A good reason not to have a sequence open in both programs at the same time.

Matt

Matt, I am not talking about the timing grid, but timing marks I make in a channel in the SE - such as beat marks or with the tapper wizard to be in the PE

Sorry.

Click the "Props" button at the upper left of the sequence grid. In the Select Props window, the right-hand column (Other channels) should show your beat/tapper channels. Just select the checkbox next to the channels you want to see in the grid. 

Note that by default "other" channels will be displayed last on the grid. This can be changed in the Select Props window by changing the "Display Order"  drop-down in each column.

Matt

• 1 year later...

HELP please, Matt when I follow your directions/steps, I don't have anything listed in my "Other" channels section.  Thoughts please.  I"m struggling with this part.

Thanks!

When you create a beat channel using the Sequence Editor, make sure the Device Type is set to "none". Then it will be picked up by the Pixel Editor.

Matt

21 hours ago, MattBrown said:

When you create a beat channel using the Sequence Editor, make sure the Device Type is set to "none". Then it will be picked up by the Pixel Editor.

Matt

Matt!!! Thank you so much.  That did it for me.  I could not find that answer anyplace.  Thank you.