Light-O-Rama Forums

Song not matching lights

Todd_91

I have a sequences that was purchased from LOR which is a you can modify.  After about fifteen seconds the lights start going fast than the song as it is playing so the lights end way before the song does.

The song was convert to MP3 with Audacity 128kbps and bit rate mode set to constant the song was downloaded directly from amazon. 

I have attached the sequence file.

Thanks for any help.

Wizards_of_Winter.zip

As silly as this sounds .... convert it again with Audacity. I don't know why, but I've done it a few times to resolve an issue like this.

Tried converting in Audacity multiple times but still not in sync.  Went back to the original purchased sequence and it works fine.  When I add in additional dmx fixtures gets out of sync. Found that if I only use 50 of my ccr bulbs instead of the full 100 set the sequence works fine.  I am using a ELOR into two 24 channel dmx controllers along with 4 16 channel LOR controllers and the CCR bulbs are connected to the last controller.  

I have heard of lag making the music go ahead of the lights, but never this way round.

Did you definitely select the correct file after converting it?

Update:

I started with the original purchase sequence then kept adding controllers until the sequence did not work properly.  I found that if I left out 50 ccr blubs that the sequence worked fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,