Light-O-Rama Forums

Bad batch of strobes from DIY LED Express this past year?

JeffF

Where did he post a fix? I emailed him a few times and he never referenced it? I did tell him I read here about the liquid electrical tape but nothing on his end?

That really stinks... :(

somewhere over on the Red site.. http://doityourselfchristmas.com/forums%C2'> I assume search strobes..

• 2 weeks later...

I messaged Todd about my 150+ dead strobes. He wants me to send them back for replacement or credit. I wasn't planning on buying more this year but after getting great customer service like that I'll definately spring for more this year!

I wouldn't count your chickens (great customer service) before they hatch. I've sent Todd three e-mails and have received 0 replies. I certainly don't suggest the strobe problem is his fault, but he could at least reply. I'll stay away from DIY LED Express from now on. 

1 hour ago, zooo said:

I wouldn't count your chickens (great customer service) before they hatch. I've sent Todd three e-mails and have received 0 replies. I certainly don't suggest the strobe problem is his fault, but he could at least reply. I'll stay away from DIY LED Express from now on.

I messaged him on his facebook page, he took a day or two to reply. Maybe give that a shot.

I also had over 50% of them fail within a day or 2. Took them all down and throwed them in a box. I just sent him an e-mail tonight again and just logged on and seen this thread about them.

Wayne

• The topic was locked