Light-O-Rama Forums

major problem with sequences

jer75

Hi all, 

Im here asking on behalf of a friend for some help.

I sold all my display in February of this year due to financial circumstances and my friend had most of it. he's started to use pixels this year and this is where the problem lies ,

he got an E682 configured it all ok and then went about building a 16 strip mega tree and 8 arches which each have half a 5m strip on them. he setup the universes that were needed

including the dumb rgb he had off me . he then sent me a copy of his channel configuration to check for him seeing I was still sequencing getting ready for a new display in 2016 , it all checked out

correct .he bought some tree sequences and they loaded up correctly and played on his mega tree fine.

He then asked if i could sequence a few of the songs i had that he liked .I'll say now we're both running LOR 4.2.10 and have Pro license ,so I setup arches and tree props in Pixel Editor so the universes correspond to his LOR config and started to sequence. once i had a song done I saved the file and sent him every file linked to the song including the audio track.

he couldnt get the file to work so i looked over his setup and the pixel arch universes were wrong , but the pixel tree was fine and played all the purchased tree sequences fine.

he imported a channel configuration that i saved that was correct for arches and now some of his pixel tree sequences kind of jump all over the place but some play fine. neither of us had touched th pixel tree universes and i double checked they were the same once id altered the arch universes. 

sorry for the long winded explanation but he desperately needs help and im running out of ideas.

any help would be gratefully recieved 

PS on one sequence in pixel editor it loads up but freezes every time when loading the audio track ? any ideas