Light-O-Rama Forums

Bring old SS file into new one after upgrade

petek157

I just upgraded my lic. to 24CCR.  I was previously using the old copy and paste different sections of my show because I had too many channels for my previous license. Now having upgraded, I was wondering if there is any way to bring together the 3 different SS files without having to re sequence them so I can export all at once now?

If further explanation is needed please ask questions.

Thanks

Sorry, there is not an easy way to combine existing sequences into one superstar sequence. You can get them all in there by opening one and then using the load/save clipboard feature to transfer the effects from one sequence into the main one, but then you have to get them to map to the correct sequencing grid locations. You can use group modify for morphs and scenes to move them to where they need to be. So it is possible, but not easy

I kind of figured that, but was hoping that maybe just maybe I was missing something.  Your software is amazing thou.  Thanks

Brian,

As long as he right clicks on the timing line he wants to place the clipboard file it should place that entire file right where he wants it right? That's how I copy and paste effects.