Light-O-Rama Forums

Convert CCR Tree to Horizontal Matrix

godman

If you are in CCR mode launch the Layout dialog box and select Horizontal

If you are using an imported visualization, draw the matrix horizontal and in the Import visualization dialog box choose Horizontal

I asked the question wrong, I want to take any existing .SUP sequence I purchased and turn it from a vertical tree to a horizontal Matrix I Built.

I know how to configure it for a horizontal matrix but all the text and graphics are still Vertical, is there a simple way to convert my text and graphics so they are horizontal instead of vertical?

A sequence designed for a vertical matrix will play to a horizontal matrix, but it will look like it has been tipped on its side, which it has.

There is not an "automatic" way to get all the text to rotate. You need to manually rotate the text and change anything else that you think needs changing to look good on a horizontal matrix.

Sorry, there is nothing that will automatically squish or stretch images.

As for text, there are two tutorials on text. Go to the main lightorama web page, click on support, then click on tutorials. The superstar tutorials are near the bottom. Look for something like "Basic superstar text" and "advanced superstar text"