Light-O-Rama Forums

When purchasing the CTB16KD

JimCanfield

I am wondering if I would also get the supply and output cordset and an enclosure? Or would I have to order them seperate? I ask because I noticed that if I buy the ctb16pc I do get the option to purchase those along with it. I have no idea how to use my own enclosure or how to make my own cordsets so I will have to purchase them as well no matter what I buy.

Jim,

If you order the CTB16KD you get the kit for the circuit board. That is it!.

The input and output cords are also available on the LOR website. I am thinking the cords for this use are listed on the accessory page. Please don't hold me to that, as I am doing for memory.

Chuck

JimCanfield wrote:

I am wondering if I would also get the supply and output cordset and an enclosure? Or would I have to order them seperate? I ask because I noticed that if I buy the ctb16pc I do get the option to purchase those along with it. I have no idea how to use my own enclosure or how to make my own cordsets so I will have to purchase them as well no matter what I buy.

Hi Jim,

Follow this link to the cordsets. the unit you are talking about is a ready made or kit only version. No cordsets or enclosures included.

http://store.lightorama.com/accessories.html

Regards,

Pete.:D