Light-O-Rama Forums

I need help getting SS sequence into my regular sequence

Mwhite7097

I have exported my SS sequence into the sequence editor and it will run fine from there. I have the CCR tree set up and it looks great. When I copy it and paste to the show sequence with standard lights, the CCRs are all scrambled. If it plays fine as a stand alone, what am I doing wrong? I checked the configuration and everything looks ok. At my wits end.

Make sure you have "export macro channels" checked. If you have S3 the "export macro channels" is at the top of the Configuration dialog box. 

If you have S4 the "export macro channels" option is in the "Export to Sequence Editor" dialog box.

I will check that. I do have S4. The thing I am confused about is after exporting to the sequence editor, they play fine. When I take that LMS sequence and copy/paste to my regular sequence, that's when it gets garbled.

In the configuration setup, what should be checked besides "Export Macro Channels"? Smooth Ramps or Export Raw Color Values? In the tutorial, it said to leave these alone. They are currently unchecked. Thanks Brian

If the destination you are pasting to has macro channels and the source you are pasting from does not have macro channels then things will get offset and garbled.

Leave smooth ramps unselected, and Export Raw Color Values unselected. Changing those will have no effect on the "garbled" problem you are having.

If you continue to have problems try pasting one row at a time. I have had the same issues before and one row at a time worked just fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Checking the Export Macro Channel worked.  Upgraded to the latest LOR Version and it exports with the Macro Channel checked for you.  I guess I should upgrade more often but didn't want to just before we go live.  It was pretty painless with Brian's guidance.