Light-O-Rama Forums

Xlights to run LOR controllers

SCOTTV

Trying to get xlights to control my LOR controllers (ctb16d) both with firmware version 4.40. My computer is connected to my router a cable from my router to my switch cables from my switch to my alphapix controllers and a crossover cable to my LOR controllers that I made from directions from leechburg lights. LOR controllers ID set to 1 and 2. What am I missing? I can "see" the aphapixs but I don't even know how to "see" if the message is getting to the LORs.  

Thank you for your time

Scott

Check the lor manual on how to set the lor controllers in DMX mode each lor controller uses 16 DMX channels so your second controller has to start at id 17 the manual shows how to set thease IDs in lor controllers in DMX mode

I was looking around the interwebs and saw where I could output to LOR using the usb dongle so I ran some cat5 out to the LOR controller hooked up to the usb dongle and then my usb port on my computer. I could find the lor controllers with the lor hardware utility. I made a quick "all on" sequence of all the lights that LOR controls. I ran it with output to lights highlighted fin xlights but nothing. I am losing here please help.

• The topic was locked