Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for a FCC part 15 jingle that I can use.

Doug Farish

Hey all,

I am looking for a FCC part jingle that I can use on my radio station. If anyone has one can I get it?

Thanks,

Doug

It's not for the display. I was just wanting one that I can use on my radio station. It's no big deal I guess.

Never mind.

Doug

Edited by Doug Farish

It's not for the display. I was just wanting one that I can use on my radio station. It's no big deal I guess.

Never mind.

It looks like no one here is understanding what you are looking for.  If we knew what you were looking for we might be able to help you.  So what is it that you're looking for.

I know what Part 15 is, and I know what a radio station jingle is, but the two don't relate.

I have seen a Jingle that was aired on a station that basicly told the listeners that the station was incompliance with part 15. I just thought it would be something that I could use on my station. I guess that I could record my own but was wanting to hear a format that was short and to the point.

Like I said it's not a big deal.

Doug

Just for fun, went and tried to search out such jingles for what the OP is looking for, had absolutely no luck in finding anything!   Looks like you will have to create your own.

• The topic was locked