Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Demo Program Audio Folder

Johnny Poore

Hi All

I'm really new to this and I'm trying to get my feet on the ground. I downloaded the demo program so that I could start learning how to do the sequencing and I'm working my way thru the LOR tutorials. In them they talk about an audio folder to store your music in, my demo version does not have an audio folder only a samples folder. Is this a folder that I need to create or did I get a bad download and need to redo it.

Thanks in advance and please bear with me I know I'm going to have a lot of questions.....

Happy New Year

Johnny Poore wrote:

Hi All

I'm really new to this and I'm trying to get my feet on the ground. I downloaded the demo program so that I could start learning how to do the sequencing and I'm working my way thru the LOR tutorials. In them they talk about an audio folder to store your music in, my demo version does not have an audio folder only a samples folder. Is this a folder that I need to create or did I get a bad download and need to redo it.

Thanks in advance and please bear with me I know I'm going to have a lot of questions.....

Happy New Year

If the program seems to be working properly, I would just create it. It really doesnt matter where you have your audio files, it's just a better idea to have them all 'close by for easy access'. I've linked to audio files all over my drives with no ill effects.. Or none that I can tell :D. Granted, I'm brand new, and early in my exploration of LOR (LOR 2 actually).

I am not sure how the demo is set up but it really does not matter. You can you any folder to hold your audio. When you add the audio, just link to the file.