Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for singing faces for 3 songs please!

dakotahwelch

Hello everyone!  I recently finished my holiday coro singing snowman and I am looking for singing faces please.  Really any face you can share I would greatly apprecite very much!  Right now I am looking the Holly Jolly by Burt Ives, Christmas Canon by TSO, and finally I heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns.  I know can purchase these songs on ebay but I spent a lot of money on this snowman which depleted my christmas funds pretty quick.  Very excited to start a using singing face this year.

Thanks!!!!!!

dakotahwelch@msn.com

Bill P

Can you resubmit please to my other email address  dakotahwelch@gmail.com

For some reason it might have blocked your other email

Thanks!!!

I now have al three songs.  Thank you every one!

Hi Dakota,

If you're sharing the 3 songs I'd like to check them out.

Thank you!

gorichgo@yahoo.com

• 1 year later...
On 11/16/2015 at 6:35 PM, dakotahwelch said:

Hello everyone!  I recently finished my holiday coro singing snowman and I am looking for singing faces please.  Really any face you can share I would greatly apprecite very much!  Right now I am looking the Holly Jolly by Burt Ives, Christmas Canon by TSO, and finally I heard the Bells on Christmas Day by Casting Crowns.  I know can purchase these songs on ebay but I spent a lot of money on this snowman which depleted my christmas funds pretty quick.  Very excited to start a using singing face this year.

Thanks!!!!!!

dakotahwelch@msn.com

I produce Christmas Canon, you will have to go post a request on my sharing thread if you want it.

JR