Light-O-Rama Forums

error 523/525 pixcon

Ukwild

thanks dev, i read thru it and im not sure it really helps (or im just looking in the wrong place), let me run thru what i have done so far,

im am on s4 advanced, i have firmware 4.8

im am connected directly to port on pc.

i set ip on pc to 192.168. 0.30

default 192.168.0.60

it recognizes the board and i can select and enter pixcon config

i have set the address to static 192.169.0.50

all is good at this point (i say good but what i mean is it isnt throwing errors at me when i apply)

i then go to port settings, anything i try to apply in here throws up the error codes, 

the board has a solid power(green) and a flashing red

am i missing something

I know nothing about the pixcon, but in my readings let me throw this out there....you must have S4 PRO, you said you have advanced.  Is that the same thing?  And, you must be set to Enhanced.  Those are a couple of common errors I've read.

I know nothing about the pixcon, but in my readings let me throw this out there....you must have S4 PRO, you said you have advanced.  Is that the same thing?  And, you must be set to Enhanced.  Those are a couple of common errors I've read.

You do not need PRO to run the PixCon16 in E1.31 mode, only advanced.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the exact same issue.....   Won't run lights even in test mode, Green LED solid, and Red flashing.  I've got the latest S4 Pro, tried reloading the firmware to the latest...

Nothing......  

Did anyone ever find out how to fix this issue or is the controller board bad..?

Need Help..!!

• The topic was locked