Light-O-Rama Forums
  • Announcements

• LORAdmin

Share Sequences - Not Audio   10/02/2017

Remember: You may share sequences, but not audio. Posts that link to sequences with audio will be removed, and member placed on moderated status.
OfficerFrosty

Looking for the original grinch song sequence singing trees

Hello Bill. I would appreciate a copy of the original Grinch song with the "Trees" in it. Thank you for your kindness. riganti@verizon.net

sent also.. might be the same one...lol

Sorry all been a busy week/weekend with our "Night with Santa" event which was a BIG hit in town in spite of being snubbed by the media I will try and get those files out to you tonight when I get home from work.

Bill

Can you please send me a copy at bandrgeorge@yahoo.com. 

Thank you for your support and sending over.

Brian

Sent

if you are still sharing copies of the GRINCH, please send itspearson13329@yahoo.com  thanks.

sent

Starting on 2016 Show. if you are still sharing, original Grinch singing trees, could you send us a copy?  Thank you!  ledkat67@gmail.com

If anyone wouldn't mind sharing, I would really appreciate the help!  My husband went crazy with adding new elements and I am overwhelmed with programming the sequences. Thank you! 

casamiranda@markmiranda.com

I know this is an old thread but if anyone has the singing face sequence to this they would like to share it would be much appreciated.

keiths@prtcnet.org

I'll bump this post too with a please send to me as well if you are able too...I'm looking at using p10 matrix this year and hopefully I can make use of what has been in the past...always appreciate the share...thanks!

10ryanlucas@gmail.com