Light-O-Rama Forums

For Sale 9' Wide X 7' Tall Garage Door Decor

sonoma

What is Garage Door Decor?

Garage Door Decor is a full size garage door mural Holiday Decoration that you hang on your garage door in a matter of just a few minutes. The Garage Door Decor makes it appear to people passing by that the garage door is open and you have a fun Holiday scene in your garage. Garage Door Decor created and manufactures the Garage Door Decor and is the only place you can get this item, nothing else compares to the Garage Door Decor in Quality, Designs and Pricing.

Garage Door Decor is designed to work on standard roll up doors and flat doors.

All Garage Door Decors are made of the highest quality materials and construction for many, many years of enjoyment.

The Garage Door Decor comes to you in a reusable storage box and ready to hang on your door (very little assembly required). The hardware we have developed allows you to hang the Garage Door Decor in a matter of just a few minutes and you are able to use your garage door as you normally would. There is nothing attached directly to the door (tapes, screws, etc.). It is truly an incredible and fun Holiday Decoration.

If you were to try to manufacture your own Garage Door Decor of this Quality it would cost you a minimum of $500.00 and that doesn't include the designs or the labor. Because we do all of the design and manufacturing ourselves, Garage Door Decor can offer pricing starting at just $139.00. You can't beat it for a product that you will be able to enjoy for many years to come.

"The Above is taken from the site that I purchased the listed item I need to sell. This door decor was only used for three weeks last year, It was delivered on Dec. 13 2014 and was taken down on Jan. 1 of 2015 this was a special order size at the time for my garage door size but my door has since been re-placed and does not fit. Since this was a special order item the price was $169.00 plus shipping if you have a 9' wide X 7' tall door it will look fantastic in your display. I am asking $125.00 OBO plus shipping from WV zip 26062. PM me if interested". This door decor is in brand new condition and is still rolled up in the original box from the manufacturer. 

Thank you for looking. I can send the actual photo of the item for sale if interested the file is quite large. 

picture37.png

Edited by sonoma

• The topic was locked