Light-O-Rama Forums

Problems With Exporting

GD Padgett

I am using Superstar 4.2.6 with LOR S4. I am able to create a show with Superstar but when I export to LOR the exported file is not as in the Superstar preview, it is like it is trashed during export. I am using the visualizer with DMX pixels. All the channels are exported ok, but the other data is unusable. Any ideas?

After exporting to the sequence editor are you playing it to the visualizer? Or are you playing it to your actual lights? Or are you just looking at the sequence in the Sequence Editor?

I would like to remote into your computer and see what is happening. If you are available now, send an email to brian@superstarlights.com

Or when you can, send me an email and we can set up a time that I can remote into your computer.

More info. Tried exporting another sequence using same DMX addressing and leaving settings to default on both. This one did great when looking at visualizer. Added some home made floods to the sequence, one sequence did great and the other had problems. May be having problems with some of the effects?

I don't know. This is the first report of this kind. I would like to remote into your computer, or you can email you visualization and sequence to brian@superstarlights.com

Just a follow up. I connected to GD Padgetts computer and he was using the animator. Apparently the animator doesn't work well with his particular layout. When we used the Visualizer everything worked.