Light-O-Rama Forums

Star Wars

krash.landing4@gmail.com

I am also looking for Star Wars for 32 Channel, I was going to start working on two to be displayed on the 18th but a family emergency has put me back two weeks including my set up. Willgrue@telus.net

Thanks in advance.

We are having our Annual Black Friday Grand Illumination Block Party and I am all lined up for introducing the lights to the community.  Been messing around with a Star Wars New Hope 5:30 intro and I am beat.  I have not completed it yet, but any help would be had.  Are there any completed sequences out there to share/buy yet?!?

Hi.  If somenoe is willing to share the star wars sequence I have several others that I would be willing to share.  Thanks  Paul

3rd year with Light O Rama and have over 20,000 lights this year with 48 Channels. 

North East, PA

rpm3us@gmail.com

2014 show.  Should have 2015 Show on by this weekend.  Thanks

Edited by rpm3us

I've seen very few people selling this stuff on Craigslist and eBay. Plus the approved vendors on here. Any idea about buying stuff on eBay?

It's funny to read this thread. Lots of people asking for Star Wars, but obviously no one has finished it yet. I have over 200 channels, no CCRs, but 15 RGB lights. If someone has started this, I'd be glad to help finish it. I'm an okay designer. If you want to see my work before sharing, search for CentervilleChristmas on YouTube or video. (2014 videos not uploaded yet) send me a message through the forum using the Personal Messaging system.

here is one I am still working on if you want it... I Know the sound didnt record very well but its a in computer program and My sound file was a little loud.

It is the full length so you can trim it to make it shorter for your show if you want to.

its 48 channel 16 channel mega tree, 8 mini trees 2 (7) channel archs and some misc.

if you want it e mail me at 

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge
  • Like 2

here is one I am still working on if you want it... I Know the sound didnt record very well but its a in computer program and My sound file was a little loud.

It is the full length so you can trim it to make it shorter for your show if you want to.

its 48 channel 16 channel mega tree, 8 mini trees 2 (7) channel archs and some misc.

if you want it e mail me at 

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Sent you an email Sarge. Thanks again.

amcmac@hotmail.com