Light-O-Rama Forums

Did anyone ever get this?  If so I am looking for a regular sequence. commwagg24@gmail.com

Have not.  :(  Looking for regular sequence as well.

Does anyone sell it???  I could only find the Star Wars Cantina song on HolidayCoro

There are pixel tree sequences for it, but haven't run into regular sequences yet

I've seen nothing for regular sequences on:

LOR sequence store (but, I would hesitate buying one from here)

Wowlights

Holdman

Trust me, I've been looking, and looking for awhile.

:(

I didn't expect this to be such a difficult find.  Fee or Free.

I've just finished a 16 channel Star Wars sequence. I'll be posting it for sale by the end of this weekend in the coffe shop for those interested. :)

What is the coffee shop? I am very interested in it. And 16 channels is perfect for me :)

Found the coffe shop... Sub forum on here. :)

muchly appreciated to get my hands on a reg seq of star wars... canadienbears@hotmail.com

Give me some time..I will see if I can get something done for it.. I have to find the music file first.. 

I'm liking it.  You have a bright future in sequencing.

• Like 1

Looking for 4 strands of CCBs sequence for Star Wars and regular sequence please.  

MrsGirardot@gmail.com 

May I have a regular copy of star wars. Thank you in advance!

I am also looking for Star Wars for 32 Channel, I was going to start working on two to be displayed on the 18th but a family emergency has put me back two weeks including my set up. Willgrue@telus.net

Thanks in advance.

We are having our Annual Black Friday Grand Illumination Block Party and I am all lined up for introducing the lights to the community.  Been messing around with a Star Wars New Hope 5:30 intro and I am beat.  I have not completed it yet, but any help would be had.  Are there any completed sequences out there to share/buy yet?!?

Oops!  I forgot!  I run 32 channel LOR and I am looking for any regular sequences.  My email is kjcardona@msn.com

May I get a regular sequence sent to me?

MrsGirardot@gmail.com 

Hi.  If somenoe is willing to share the star wars sequence I have several others that I would be willing to share.  Thanks  Paul

3rd year with Light O Rama and have over 20,000 lights this year with 48 Channels. 

North East, PA

rpm3us@gmail.com

2014 show.  Should have 2015 Show on by this weekend.  Thanks

Edited by rpm3us

It's funny to read this thread. Lots of people asking for Star Wars, but obviously no one has finished it yet. I have over 200 channels, no CCRs, but 15 RGB lights. If someone has started this, I'd be glad to help finish it. I'm an okay designer. If you want to see my work before sharing, search for CentervilleChristmas on YouTube or video. (2014 videos not uploaded yet) send me a message through the forum using the Personal Messaging system.