Light-O-Rama Forums

animating an image

dkunesch

I am new to Super Star and have created an image of a Marine Corp emblem.  The emblem had to be split into 2 separate images and I am trying to transition the second half into the 1st.  The first image scrolls across the screen but does not trail.  The screen flashes black and then the second image (the other half of the emblem) scrolls in.  I am not sure I understand the "Image Action" box and the start and stop of x and y any help to understand this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

Edited by dkunesch

You can draw the image as one large image by going to the Layout dialog box and temporarily setting the number of CCRs to a large number such as 24. Draw the entire emblem, add the image and then go back to 12 CCRs and you can use the image on the 12 CCRs.

• Like 1

As an example...with 12 CCRs:

image 1 starts at 0,0 and end at 12,0 spread over the timeline for however lomg you want it to move from left to right...

over the same time Image 2 starts at -12,0 and ends at 0,0...

then over the same length of time but FOLLOWING the first time frame image 2 starts at 0,0 and end at 12,0.

so if the image should be on screen for 4 seconds, the first section above runs from 0:00 to 2:00 and the second from 2:00 to 4:00

Hope that helps.

If not let me know what isn't clear. I've got several of these in my shows,

• Like 1